Are there any company vehicle drivers or fleet managers out there who haven’t had a question about their leasing contract or fleet vehicles?
Customer Service: who are your contacts?
Behind easyDriving is a team of superheroes (superheroines) at your service. The team’s five operators are available to assist you:
- From 8am to 18pm : ALD Automotive is the only leasing company providing such a wide range of opening hours.
- Monday to Friday
- Per e-mail : email@example.com
- Or phone on +352 31.05.36.10
- Our advisers speak 5 languages: Luxembourgish, French, English, German and Portuguese:
- Outside these times, the breakdown assistance service is available 24/7.
Customer service, a dedicated team to assist you
Sophie Vonner, Manager of the customer service and her team Marion, Cathia, Claudia and Emilie will help you with all your requests. Discover your contacts in pictures :
Marion POHLEReasyDriving Officer
Sophie VONNEReasyDriving Manager
Cathia GOETZeasyDriving Officer
Claudia DE MATOSeasyDriving Officer
Emilie MANGEOTeasyDriving Officer
As part of its commitment to providing the best possible customer experience, in 2005 ALD Automotive created a dedicated customer service for its drivers and fleet managers. The first of its kind in Luxembourg, this department focuses on answering operational leasing questions for its drivers and fleet managers. Our operators are there to deliver a high-quality, approachable and easy-to-use service throughout your leasing contract, to provide assistance at any time.
The role of your customer service easyDriving
EasyDriving is a dedicated ALD assistance service for drivers and fleet managers. It works autonomously to find quick and effective solutions to the problems encountered during a leasing contract. All customers are assigned a dedicated adviser who will remain their contact for the duration of their contract with ALD Automotive.
Since 2012, easyDriving team members have had a centralised information management tool designed to optimise response times for administrative or operational queries relating to company vehicles. All that’s needed is a vehicle's registration number to call up its history and any work carried out during the contract. In more than 85% of cases, the team is able to provide an immediate answer to our customers’ questions.
With a quality management system certified to ISO 9001, our easyDriving team of five multilingual experts is ready to deal with your queries on the phone or by email from 7.30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
A wide-ranging service
Drivers and fleet managers have a long and varied list of questions about their company vehicles...
For example, drivers ask:
- Who should I contact if I have an accident or break down?
- I can’t find my vehicle sticker, how can I get another one?
- Which companies can I contact if my windscreen is damaged?
- My car’s maintenance light has come on, what should I do?
And fleet managers ask:
- Can I get a detailed fleet report?
- Which vehicles in my fleet have got winter tyres?
- Can I get a duplicate invoice?
Our customer service operators can provide the answers to all these questions.
Driver assistance that improves the customer experience
Your easyDriving contact has the resources to offer its drivers and fleet managers an optimum customer experience.
- Broad decision-making powers give our team members the flexibility to be able to react quickly in an emergency.
- A multilingual customer service: Our operators speak five languages fluently (Luxembourgish, French, English, German and Portuguese).
- Based in Luxembourg, the team has clocked up more than 10 years of expertise and offers an approachable, easy-to-use service.
- It is equipped with management tools that can call up a contract history using just the vehicle registration number.
- Our MyALD fleet management tool facilitates discussion between drivers and fleet managers in a more dynamic way
Do you have any questions on your leasing contract? Contact your adviser, who will be able to answer any questions you may have.
« easyDriving has been ALD Automotive’s customer service department for more than 10 years. It aims to provide an approachable, easy-to-use service and is dedicated to answering operational questions.»